Custom Warehousing - Into Warehouse Declaration
Into Warehouse Declaration via SFD (CFSP)
When you submit an import SFD (simplified frontier declaration) with the appropriate warehouse authorisation (box 49) and warehouse site declared, when the declaration is accepted by customs, Sequoia will automatically create a warehouse stock header record.
As part of the UCC changes you no longer need to complete a supplementary declaration (SDI/ISD) with item details; the stock items and value build-up details will need to be added to this stock header record.
- Create a Job
- CCS-UK Inventory record for Air Imports
- Ocean Jobs folder for Ocean Imports
- Add claimed UCN
- Create a Frontier Declaration (SFD)
- Add 'Warehouse Premises' to box 
- Warehouse Site (can be defaulted if configured in CRM)
- Set into warehouse CPC (can be configured in CRM to default)
- Add any 'Produced Documents' or 'AI Statements' (can be configured in CRM to default)
- Click 'Send'
- Once the declaration is accepted a Customs Warehousing task is created and added to the job (as shown below).
The Stock Header Record will be created but will not be set as 'completed' and removals cannot be processed yet. Complete the stock 'Declaration' details and add Stock Items.
- Open the Stock Header by:
- Double clicking the 'Customs Warehousing Task' on the Job or
- Opening the Customs Warehousing module, selecting the 'Stock Details Incomplete' folder then double click the appropriate record on the list.
- Check the Stock Record details
- The Warehouse ID & Site will default from the SFD declaration
- 'Into Warehouse' will show the date the SFD was accepted
- The 'Depositor' will default from the SFD declaration Consignee
- Complete any other header details required
- Invoice Number
- P.O Number
- Customer Reference
- The 'Declaration' Tab will show information from the SFD declaration. You must complete any other appropriate information (such as value build-up and invoice totals). This information will be used to automatically populate data in subsequent 'Out of Warehouse' declarations (IFW/ISW).
- Add Stock Items manually by selecting the 'Stock Details' tab and clicking 'Add' or by 'Importing a Worksheet'
- See 'Add Stock Items' handout for more information
- Once you have added all the stock items and declaration information, tick 'Stock Details complete'
- Click 'Save & Close'
- The Stock Record will no longer be shown in 'Stock Details Incomplete' folder